Thursday 29 August 2013

Never e-NUFF

I got onto Nuffnang!! 
hehe feeling like a little kid rediscovering long lost treasures and secrets or something LOL 

nuffnang story

Why now?

I have written that I am a procrastinator and is it no secret that I am also very late in terms of what's the latest craze etc etc (Why else would I just start writing blogs now huh?) so although I have heard of Nuffnang and have known of its existence and what it is for, I never really got on board ...until.... nao (now)!

Reason being, as I noticed from the moment I started writing this blog, unless I manually go google and search up "how to do xxxx" or "blogs about xxxxx" I honestly have NO IDEA where to begin on looking for blogs to read or which blogs are recommended etc I am used to the old Myspace where people can search a key word and random gazillion myspace pages just pop up and you can randomly waste your time looking through each interesting page (yes that is how I used to waste my time lol I was 14 back then don't judge me!) Blogging however is different. 

Unless there is a search function of which I am entirely oblivious to because my eyes and brain are not functioning properly I just simply cannot see where I can search for other peoples blogs easier (without having to follow them or copy paste their url to stalk them) therefore although my blogs have been having views (-dances- yay, though I bet like 50% of the 800 or so views are my own LOL) I have felt rather lonely in a sense in blogging.
That feeling of knowing people read and may know you a bit through your blogs but you have no contact with them and have no way of knowing these people, its like social isolation in a busy crowd, whereby our screams of attention are drowned in the sounds of others (wew I so deep *-*).

I honestly hate that feeling and being the lazy person I am, I really wanted to find something which would help me connect with other bloggers, which Nuffnang claims it can do!

Why Nuffnang?

I've always seen Nuffnang as just an advertising company, -money song pops into my head-"its all about the money money money, we dont need your $ $ $" (haha sorry!) and never knew until I just signed up that it can do more than that! Not only do they provide monetary incentives for placing adds, they also try to connect bloggers through real life (like actual physical events) aka Cacao-green event (Melbourne event to testing out food from the newly opened Cacao Green store)!

Really wanna go and try it out just for the food -drools- but its on a Sunday and since I don't drive, public transporting will be a bish =/ but yummylicious food....ermahgerd da dilemma  >.<

So anyway's, after a mere 10 mins or so, I got signed up to Nuffnang and had pasted the code for their ads. Honestly 10mins is really fast compare to any other online sign up where it's like: 

"fill this, do that, do this more, repeat more steps, confuse you, repeat more steps, sign here and there and everywhere"

Nuffnang is much more user friendly so steps are simple, quick and concise! (it is pure bliss for someone like me who cant be bothered reading too much and reading big words) added they even show you step by step with PICTURES (well screen shots to be accurate) of where and how to paste your nuffy codes! 

So you wouldn't need to google like a mad man on "HOW TO PASTE NUFFNANG CODE ON BLOG" and then get other peoples blog posts which shows you BUT their info is outdated so you spent like an eternity trying to understand where something is when its not even there anymore lol (yep I did that, went through about 3 blogs before WikiHow helped me out, then I hit next on Nuffnang signup part and all the steps were there..... Just gave myself the awkward silence and continued on )

And now it is 1 am and I shall be retreating back to my cave of dreams lol

Side note, My bf of 2 years and 8 months had a surprise for me a few days back to celebrate me getting a new job after 5 years at the time he didn't utter a word of what it may be, only that it was a surprise (I tried hard at guessing but this time, he really did manage to out do himself hehe)

He told me not to blog about it, but I cant help it .-. it is one of those once in a life time things and I have to and WILL commemorate it in a blog post! 

here are just some preview photos (maybe you guys can try and guess what I got):

Not wanting to be out done by my bf and since he wouldn't tell me what it was, I wanted to surprise him also, best way is to show it through my make up! haha

My makeup for the day, obviously covered up here but it is a bit, different.

Preparation for my surprise for my bf lol 
Notice how big one eye looks with lashes compared to the other? And I don't even wear contact lenses :D make up magic hehe
Because I live to make funny faces.

As always, take care and until next time (entry!),

xoxo M3

No comments:

Post a Comment