Saturday 10 August 2013

MicroBlog1

Micro-bloging!

Essentially a normal blog but with LESS work. Lol perfect for a procrastinator like me.


Honestly, a normal blog entry takes FOREVERRRRRAGH to write up, edit and then publish. For me its not the topic I have issues with but rather what it entails, and for someone who rants on and on a lot, I need to re-edit my entry a few times in order to have it flowing.... or at least  to some extent lol


I was suppose to write this up a few days ago, but procrastination got the best of me and well yeh BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, right?


So the most embarrassing thing I could do, I done on Friday 9/8/2013, was utterly out of my control and shamefully I bolted away before anyone could put the responsibilities on me.


I threw up on the bus ride to work. -cringe-


No, I was NOT drunk. I don't even drink much, hate the smell, the taste and its effects.


Essentially my day began rather normally, I was just minding my own business and hopped on my normal bus for the normal routine to work. I don't drive (because I am way to lazy to get lessons and spend time driving AND the fact I'm scared of driving lol) so its always bus ride then train to my work place.


Everything was OK, until I got on the bus and started to feel a tad dizzy, but I do get motion sickness ever since I was little so I just thought it'd be that. Boy, was I wrong. A little more than 10mins into the ride, I was battling with my stomach to hold whatever it had, in, long enough to reach the train station so I could bolt to the toilets. During this time, I was constantly trying to burp slowly as the build up of gas kept making me want to throw up (-__-") 


On the last 5mins of the trip, there was this tiny tiny little burp I needed to do, so I did, hands over my mouth for the just-in-case moment and what happened in the next 2 secs felt like an out of body experience...

I was like an unstoppable fire hydrant putting out some invisible fire with my....well yeh .... vomit.

So disgusting! Blergh!!


I screamed out "sorry" but I guess the driver wasn't paying attention cos he react to it, so at my final stop I literally bolted out of the bus. I did say thank you, guess its some consolation.


I didn't take any photos and the ones I did take of my dirty clothes, well lets just say I'd rather not remind myself of how disgusting it was. 


Anyway's just wanted to blog about that LOL man that day was so eventful.


One thing is for sure, since I still remember what I ate in the mornings I will try and find out just WHAT went wrong and how the heck a normal person suddenly turn into a spewing fire hydrant in less than 10 minutes, from fine and loving life, to ermahgerd puke...




Here's just a photo of me to finish off this micro-blog. Second round dye where my hair is orangey/brown/strawberry blonde.


Until next time, take care!



xoxo M3




No comments:

Post a Comment