Wednesday 25 September 2013

Hanami Day Part 2

as the title suggests, no I haven't forgotten about my other parts of the Hanami Day lol 

just because I am lazy doesn't mean I forget (or was it the other way around? .-.)



Funny enough I went to work 2 days after the Hanami Day event I found out my manager also went to the event! LOL And on top of it, he thought he saw me or least heard my voice, and ran the other way!!! (lmao ok maybe not ran the other way but he never came to say hi!!) 


I really wanted to message the team I work with to ask him to go but then I thought wait..some actually work on Sunday and it'll be rather mean to be like "HEY LETS ALL GO TO THIS EVENT HALF OF YOU CANT ATTEND COS OF WORK" ....awks ... all good though haha least if anyone wants to see photos, I GOT TONS!

MINE! lol there very various lanterns scattered across the place, I had this thing of wanting to have my own lantern photo collection lol

How sweet are these two girls? They were walking pass and I had to take a photo! They looked really young so I was really impressed they just went around by themselves, girls these days~ So brave!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEH, another one to my collection LOL




Okay so aside from photos of me... here are the views from place (National Rhododendron Garden).


SO pretty! I have no idea about the type of flowers so all I can say is, LOOK AT DEM PRETTY PINK FLOWERS

Ok I lied, here's more photos of me LOL

Lanterns <3

#nofliter #allnature-al 

Everything is so pretty~

This lantern I couldn't reach so I just took a photo..... I should photoshop my face in there somehow...

This was our view from the higher grounds, look at all the greenery~

Wish my backyard was like this @.@

So lush~

My bf tried to take this photo with like me on the side and then the winding stairs flowing down BUT.. I messed it up and couldn't be bothered to redo another one. I sorry.
 If you look really closely, my face is actually pretty pissed in the stairs photo as my bf made a comment about me 'jokingly' which really pissed me off at the time and not wanting to make a fuss where there are people I kept going and smiled like some sinister woman ヽ(#`Д´)ノ 

If you like to see what he said highlight this following section ~ So he stated after he took a previous photo 'nice fake smile' which got me pretty upset because I stopped and thought, the entire time up until then I was the only one making an effort to be happy where as he just 'tagged along' and sometimes if I feel like I'm the only one putting in the effort I begin to think the other way, like "why am I even bothering or trying so hard" guess I am someone who hate to have to do everything lol if someone's with me, they better be ready to share the burden and fulfil their part, if not I go into a raging maniac~ end section~



Awks photo of me and my bf lol I had to include it here since its one of the few we took together. Ive been hogging all the limelight and made him took all the photos + carry my bag LOL

My pretties at the back. I feel like I am apart of the flower family since Im wearing the patterns lol

Look at my awesome photography.... I mean amazing landscape~





This comes to the end of my Hanami Day Part 2, part 3 will come up shortly...

(when my net renews again and I wont be using data I don't have thus going over my monthly budget LOL... I can imagine it now... my bill T-T and I can hear the sounds of my bank account crying...silently...)







Take care and until next time!


xoxo M3 (QiQi)

No comments:

Post a Comment