Monday 23 September 2013

Hanami Day Part 1 2013

HANAMI DAY~


yep yep I've finally finished all the editing and cropping on my photos and can publish them here :D


At last, here is my photo journey
 with my boyfriend on our very first Hanami Day

After a 40 min drive from the city to whoop whoop land, we found the entry sign!~~


Road was surprisingly smooth even in the mountain regions where normally its all rubble and rocks



Look at all dem Aussie trees!

PARKING weeee, almost there!
Look at that crowd! So many people were gathered

I used the camera on us without even configuring its settings so it ended up giving us white faces LOL

Hi there, Im a ghost~

There were various stalls set up,many different types of food stalls which this one isnt....

This stall had calligraphy which was were absolutely gorgeous

Here she's writing someone's English name in translated Japanese

BONSAI! haha I had to take a photo with this particular one cos it matched my kimono

KIMONOS! Or yukatas~ I still can't remember which is what but none the less SO PRETTY

Another photo of the performance group, unfortunately we went too late and JUST missed it.

Whilst walking towards the entrance I noticed someone in cosplay and kept telling my boyfriend I saw someone with a purple wig!

I really wanted to go find them and....

She found us! haha I approached her for a photo first, but another group of people went straight in and they took their photos -glares- 

This girl was really amazing and probably had done it a lot because she just stood there and posed for awhile!




And finally I got my chance...

She looked so amazing and I loved her outfit >< Super jealous haha

I was super stupid because I only realised after I should have grabbed her name or if she belonged to a cosplay group to at least grab some details! >< but nope my excitement got the better of me and I just giggled away like a little girl LOL

Although most of the Sakura trees were green, that didnt stop the people from enjoying nice picnics :)

Various other flowers were on show despite the lack of Sakuras

Introducing, the flowers I am wearing. LOL

Couldn't help but take selfies with ma man

My bf took this without me knowing and it ended up really nice, imo anyways haha

I wanted to have a photo which looked like I was grabbing the lantern since the area was blocked by the bushes lol

My awesome photography skills! Looks so much better here than it did on the camera lol
Along the way I saw a couple both wearing the outfits which I found super adorable!

So I had to intrude and get a photo with them haha I was such a third wheel

Asked for a photo with her since she looked so nice!


Pretty pink flowers!

As I have literally hundreds more photos to go, I'll split this entry and place more photos on another part :)

Must say it really was amazingly fun and such a great day also! Loved the crowds and loved the atmosphere.


Did I mention I had people asking me for photos? 
Haha yep me! In my cosplay kimono xD 

I felt kinda bad at first cos they kept saying how nice it was and I kept thinking "its not a genuine one ><" but nonetheless they didn't mind and wanted photos :)

So if anyone sees images of someone wearing a pink/white silky kimono without the obi and has orangey blonde hair, yep that'll be me LOL 



To end this entry off, here's a photo of me with a real cherry blossom (sakura) tree~


Take care and until next time!


xoxo M3

No comments:

Post a Comment