Monday 22 July 2013

Use of Comment Section

UPDATE ENTRY!

For those who have seen/read my blog entries/tutorials/guides if you have any relevant material, extra tips or you'd like to correct or add on to what I have posted, feel free to use my comment section. All are welcomed to add links to their sites also if it is relevant to the topic at hand!

One thing I have noticed is that these days there are three types of bloggers, those who make money through sponsoring/adverts (whom go through heavy self promotion and "don't link your blogs on my comment box...", those who only own a blog to read others or those who put their own experiences.
Why not have the latter two join together? I'd much prefer to have people teach me and provide me with tips if they had some interesting ones, and I would definitely love to share anyone else's blog if I deem it to be helpful to the topic.

Blogs should be fun, interesting and most of all helpful, so I'd love it if you believe your entry has some good tips to just tell me about them through linking me on my comment sections!

:)

take care until next time

xoxo M3

No comments:

Post a Comment