Friday 19 July 2013

July 19th 2013

>>WARNING: this blog may contain severe cam-whoring: To take pictures of either yourself and/or with your friends excessively- urban dictionary<<

Being the cautious Scorpio as I am, upon reading my today’s horoscope, I thought it is about time I set aside my procrastinating gene and embark on my blogging journey! –insert upbeat poppy music-


Why blog? Well I am by far probably the worst messiest, laziest person I know. I have so much stuff like photographs and old old memory stuff (yep I am not the best with words) of which I have just laying around somewhere in my room or multiple spots in the house. And recently it hit me! What if one day when I clean my house (when I eventually get to it) that I accidentally throw away those precious irreplaceable memory items? What if that special photograph of my bestie and I were thrown to the trash and I will never get it back? Or simply what if I forget the moments I spent with the ones I treasure? With all these thoughts raging across in my mind I went on a search through google (good ol’ google) and came up with the best solution! BLOGGING! The platform where I can just

It is definitely by far not the most original concept, nor is it the newest and strangely enough even though I do religiously read through XiaXue  blogspot (after stumbling upon it last year, yeh I know I am a late bloomer LOL) I never really accepted the thought of blogging for myself until now! After all my hesitation and the constant little voice in my head saying “nah don’t do it, its too hard, too difficult too much work” todays horoscope really helped me to just say “screw it, I’ll do it”

One can never really succeed if they don’t try? Right?

If anyone’s interested, here’s what my horoscope told me on this one faithful day 19/7/2013:

“first of all, Scorpio (yes I am listening!), you need to know that a current worry will work out quite well for you. Because this is a kind of challenge that you have not faced before (bullseye, damn straight), you may be nervous about the outcome. But don’t waste your time worrying, pondering and wringing your hands, because that won’t do you any good and will only drive you into a deep state of anxiety (aaaaaah so its either I do it, or I go emo….. not much choice there lol).  Instead, you need to focus on the facts at hand, some research to uncover whatever you might be missing and then approach the matter logically and from a more distant perspective. It will turn out splendidly.”

WOOT!! Who doesn’t like seeing whatever the venture, it will turn out splendidly eeeey ;D

I have taken read and shall research more on how to blog because, frankly my mind and thoughts race so fast, it’s in one minute and out the next. I have so much to say to cover the 21 years I’ve been lurking around I better learn how to say it before dumping a huge load of stuff online LOL (one gotta be protective of oneself online la, never know what can go out and blown out of proportion)

A little summary of what I hope to blog about:

Ø  Gaming. I am, by far a HUGE ass gamer. No, not the gamer girl who are all pretty and conveniently have someone taking photos when I game, no I mean sitting on my ass for 14 hours + gearing up my toon, raging like a mad man when nubs do the stupidest things and mess up a run for you.
Ø  Makeup! I am a procrastinator but I will never, ever, EVER go out to an event and not do my makeup. I love to look good ok! Falsies, eyelid glue, all da Asian stuff! With that said, I will also blog about HOW to look fabulous without dumping a huge wade of cash, let’s be honest no one really has unlimited bank account and have like 10 hours to put on makeup and if you do, I am very very very envious of you and I hope you drown in your foundation! (jks, but seriously I hate you)
Ø  Relationship advice and issues! Oh dear I hope my bf doesn’t read this LOL but I would love to post about relationship advice and not just for the girls but also for the guys, because frankly if guys only listened to their buddies advice, unless your boy is born perfect, you will cringe so much at what they do! I know I do!
Ø  Day to day activities as a Melbournian gal. The BEST city in Australia, I don’t care what other travel agencies or polls say!
Ø  Uni- yep I am a student, last year of tertiary actually super excited but overly nervous
Ø  Career. One thing I find most blogs lack is the fact not everyone is lucky enough to be sponsored on blogs and in life and most would obviously need to make a living somewhere. As a young girl nearing the final stages of tertiary I would love to give any advice I may have or will come across and hope to help others in finding the right career!
Ø  BARGAIN HUNTING: for fashion, makeup etc! There’s nothing more I love than looking just as nice as someone else but spending 70% less :p sorry but I pride myself in bargain hunting 

Ø  Miscellaneous stuff. Reason why I am the MelbMissMisc.
mis·cel·la·ne·ous  
/ˌmisəˈlānēəs/
Adjective
1.      (of items or people gathered or considered together) Of various types or from different sources.
2.      (of a collection or group) Composed of members or elements of different kinds: "a miscellaneous collection".
Synonyms
various - mixed - varied - diverse - manifold - different

Courtesy of google dictionary.com LOL

Side note: this first blog post took me  good day to write up and about another day to pluck up the courage to post zzzz who knew blogging was so nerv racking!


Next Blog: Going Asian blonde (lots of photos included).

xoxo M3


No comments:

Post a Comment